So what are those Srams hiding behind their mysterious masks? No one really knows what they have been up to since Ogrest's Chaos. One thing's for sure though, they're even sneakier than before!
Srams are assassins and become particularly dangerous when attacking from the rear. They can use their traps to manipulate the playing field.
The class spells available to members of the Sram class are:
|0||Cold Blood||3||Damage, Hemorrhage|
|2||First Blood||2||If target at full hp: Damage, Hemorrhage|
; otherwise: Low Damage
|4||Torment||5||Damage, % of target's missing HP as bonus damage|
|7||Bled Dry||4||Damage, bonus damage if enemy's HP is under 15%, Hemorrhage|
|Damage, trigger Hemorrhage|
for increased damage %
|0||Bloody Ripoff||3||Damage, attacks steal a % of inflicted damage|
|2||Swindlesram||2||Damage, attacks steal Dodge|
|4||Kleptosram||4||Damage, attacks steal Lock|
|7||Sramshackle||5||Damage, attacks steal MP|
|10||Petty Theft||5||Damage, attacks steal AP|
|0||Fear||2||Push 1 cell, Shadowy Cloak gain, attacks sustain Invisibility|
|2||Tricky Blow||4||Move Away 1 cell, Shadowy Cloak gain, attacks sustain Invisibility|
|4||Forceful Blow||3||Damage, Shadowy Cloak gain, attacks get bonus damage and sustain Invisibility|
|7||Guile||1||Teleport behind the target, Turn damage cut down to 75%, Shadowy Cloak gain, attacks sustain Invisibility|
|Damage, trigger Shadowy Cloak for fixed bonus damage, Push 1 cell for every 20 levels of Shadowy Cloak|
|Makes Sram invisible|
|Sram to the Bone||Passive||Increases Mechanics, Dodge and Perception|
|Place an invisible trap increasing Perception when stepped on by the Sram or causing MP loss for anyone else. Activation restores Sram's WP|
|Sram Reflex||Passive||Chance of retreating and gaining 1 MP when hit in close combat|
|Gain a little or a lot of MP depending on how far is closest enemy, Shadowy Cloak gain|
|Master Stabber||Passive||Increases damage from behind, gain Stabber levels|
|Creates a controllable, but easily destructible copy of the Sram|
|Look Around You||Passive||Chance of turning an attacked target around|
|Shadow Master||Passive||Chance of Sram remaining invisible when attacking from back or side while using any of his spells|
- Archetype: Tactician, assassin, thief.
- Unique features: Hemorrhage, Stealer, Invisibility.
- Strike Power: Can deal great amounts of damage by attacking from behind.
- Team play: Quickly eliminating weak targets, chasing and crippling targets. Can reposition his enemies a bit to give advantage to his allies
- Combat position: Jumping back and forth behind enemies.
- Good targets: Weak, ranged, lone targets.
- Bad targets: Sturdy targets.
- Fire: Dealing high amount of sustained damage through bleeding and then bursting down the target.
- Water: Stealing characteristics from targets, weakening them and making the Sram stronger.
- Air: Repositioning himself and enemies, maintaining stealth.
- Support: Turning invisible, summoning a Double, boosting Sram's damage from the behind and skills changing enemies' facing are the main focus of the branch.
The Sram class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as an assasin class with close range and trap attacks. Some of the popular spells amongst the Sram of Dofus included: Mass trap, invisibility, double and lethal attack.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations.
|Penetrating Blow||Air||This spell inflicts extremely powerful, thanks to a magic blade that appears on the Sram's fist if he hits his enemy from behind. It inflicts Air-type damage.|
|Holy Theft||Darkness||This spells enables Sram's to inflict Darkness-type damage when attacking and to get a faith point from their target.|
|Invisibility||N/A||This spell enables Sram's to become invisible immediately. Their invisibility only lasts for couple of turns or until an attack or skill is activated.|
|Vile Daggers||N/A||This spell increases the Sram's chance to provoke the "hemorrhage" condition. To casts this spell the Sram must be equipped with daggers.|
- The Sram class's full name is "Sram's Shadow"
- Sram spelled backward is Mars, which refers to an inside joke in Ankama concerning the candy bar.