Srams are a groupe of human with white hair and wear skeleton suit and masks. So what are those Srams hiding behind their mysterious masks? No one really knows what they have been up to since Ogrest's Chaos. One thing's for sure though, they're even sneakier than before!
A good mask is a must-have for all sneaky behavior - and nobody knows that better than the Srams! They can whip a loaded money pouch out of an adventurer’s pocket in a flash and run rings around enemies that step on their toes. In short, when the Srams come out to play, it’s probably better to stay at home…
Srams are assassins and become particularly dangerous when attacking from the rear. They can use their traps to manipulate the playing field.
The class spells available to members of the Sram class are:
|0||First Blood||2||Row AoE|
|4||Cold Blood||2||Damage, Heals based on Hemorrhage level, Weak Point+10|
|7||Bled Dry||3||Damage, Hemorrhage+1(25), Weak Point+10|
|10||Execution||6||Damage, bonus damage and returns a WP if Weak Point = 100, + 10 %Final Damage if target HP <35%|
|0||Kleptosram||5||Damage, Weak Point+20, MP Loot|
|4||Perfidious Attack||3||Removes Armor, Damage, Weak Point+15|
|7||Swindlesram||3||Damage, Weak Point+10, Dodge and Lock Loot.|
|10||Ripoff||2||Damage, Bonus damage, heals, and returns a WP if Weak Point≥50|
|0||Forceful Blow||4||Line AoE|
|2||Fear||2||Push, if : Damage, Weak Point+5|
|4||Wily||3||Teleport, if : Damage, Weak Point+15|
|7||Tricky Blow||3||Moves away, if : Damage, Weak Point+15.|
|10||Trauma||4||Damage, bonus damage and returns a WP if Weak Point≥50, +Final Damage% if a backstab attack|
|Makes target invisible for 2 turns, Transparent|
|Shadow Master||Passive||+Backstab Damage%, +Final Damage on 2nd turn of invisibility|
|+MP, if : Can no longer be locked|
|Sramystic||Passive||+Initiative, +Weak Point generation|
|Summons a controllable double that has it own set of spells|
|Sramulous||Passive||+Lock, +Final Damage% when target HP<35%|
|5||Shadow Trap||4(3)||Creates one of three different traps|
|Sram Reflex||Passive||+Dodge, +Control, reduces AP cost of Stabber and Scram|
|+Final Damage% during a Critical Hit or backstab attack|
|Sram to the Bone||Passive||+Critical Hit% based on Lock and Dodge|
- Archetype: Tactician, assassin, thief, trapster.
- Unique features: Hemorrhage, Stealing, Invisibility, Traps.
- Strike Power: Good at finishing targets off if has passive Murderer. Can deal great amounts of damage by utilising various mechanics that increase damage of certain moves, or by simply utilising "finishing" moves.
- Team play: Quickly eliminating weak targets, chasing and crippling targets. Can reposition his enemies to give advantage to his allies or himself, can disable enemies using the Traps.
- Combat position: Can position anything (including self) very well using Fog Traps, is able to jump straight behind targets using Willy .
- Good targets: Weakened Targets. Tanks, especially if Sram utilises the Traps well. A good Sram can fight any opponent well.
- Bad targets: A pure direct-damage Sram may struggle against sturdy targets.
- Fire: Dealing damage in AoE, applying/absorbing Hemorrhage, Finishing targets off using Execute.
- Water: Stealing characteristics from targets, weakening them and/or making the Sram stronger. Healing self with Ripoff and reducing target's AP using the Trap of Silence.
- Air: Repositioning himself and enemies while dealing damage. Cusing high damage from behind and strong AoE damage in a line.
- Support: Turning invisible, utilising a Double, boosting Sram's damage from the behind and making allies unlockable. Improving ally characteristics with Larceny and using traps to drastically improve mobility.
The Sram class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as an assasin class with close range and trap attacks. Some of the popular spells amongst the Sram of Dofus included: Mass trap, invisibility, double and lethal attack.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations.
|Penetrating Blow||Air||This spell inflicts extremely powerful, thanks to a magic blade that appears on the Sram's fist if he hits his enemy from behind. It inflicts Air-type damage.|
|Holy Theft||Darkness||This spells enables Sram's to inflict Darkness-type damage when attacking and to get a faith point from their target.|
|Invisibility||N/A||This spell enables Sram's to become invisible immediately. Their invisibility only lasts for couple of turns or until an attack or skill is activated.|
|Vile Daggers||N/A||This spell increases the Sram's chance to provoke the "hemorrhage" condition. To casts this spell the Sram must be equipped with daggers.|
- The Sram class's full name is "Sram's Shadow"
- Sram spelled backward is Mars, which refers to an inside joke in Ankama concerning the candy bar.
- The name "Sram" is homophonous with the Malay word, "Seram" (pronounced as "Sir-rum"). Seram means "scary", "terrifying" or "horror". Although synonymous, the word Seram is only usable on things related to ghost, dread, the darkness or any other possibly malevolent-motive beings, that includes incorporealities, occulted and other transcendental things.
- Sram`s are one of the 5 classes that have their faces completely covered. This counts for Sadidas,Rogues, Xelors and Foggernauts. Unlike Other classes though, their faces are actual parts of their body instead of masks or hair.