There's no use trying to beat a Sacrier disciple into submission - they like it too much!
In fact, these berserkers only become more powerful with each blow from their enemy! You'll find these strange creatures right where the fighting rages and the blood flows... and this is the warrior comrade that just keeps giving and giving in those long, tiring battles.
Like all tough soldiers, they know how to enjoy themselves too, so if you can't find your finest warrior companion on the battlefield, have a look in the local tavern! Their weapon of choice is the sword.
The class spells available to members of the Sacrier class are:
|0||Blood Rush||3|| Damage |
|2||Cage of Blood||4||
: Self-Harm, Flaming
|2||Sacrier's Fist||2 1||Damage, Pull |
|4||Assault||3||Damage, Swap Places |
|7||Motion Sickness||1 1||
Damage, Motion Sick|
|10||Light Speed||5 1 |
|0||Rocky Foot||3||Damage, -Dodge |
|2||Crackrock Blow||4||Damage, -Dodge |
|4||Lethal Slingshot||4||Cross AoE|
|10||Smasher||6 1||Damage, Incurable|
|Angrrr||Passive||Sacrier system, +Damage% per 10 Angrrr|
|3||Transposition||4(3)||Swap Places with Ally|
|Blood Pact||Passive||+Max HP, +Max HP per Ally, -Max HP per Ally Death|
|4||Sacrifice||3(2)||Take Damage for ally and Swap Places|
|Moribund||Passive||Low HP = +Damage% and +Lock|
|5||Life Transfer||1||Transfer Sacrier's %HP to heal Target|
|Clinging to Life||Passive||Delay KO|
|Multiplies number of stacks of Coagulation, + Lock|
|Tattooed Blood||Passive||Add 1-2 levels to each total application of Coagulation state. +lock|
Sacrier start with 55 HP, and gain +6 HP per level.
- Archetype: Berserker
- Unique features: Angrrr
- Strike Power: Good at first, but builds up to devastating levels when hit.
- Team play: Good. Taking blows for the team, moving both allies and enemies.
- Combat position: Front lines. Taking damage, and dealing damage.
- Good targets: Slow moving mid-ranged attackers.
- Bad targets: Fast moving ranged targets.
- Air: Support branch. Helps team position better and deals great damage to single targets (Motion Sick > Assault x3). Light speed can deal a decent amount of damage to multiple targets as well.
- Earth: Tanking branch. Generally lowest damage output with very situational AOE attacks, but has coagulation and Smasher which can make up for it. (Works well with sacrifice if there's enough AP to coagulate afterwards)
- Fire: Damage dealing branch. Massive damage to both single targets and enemies in melee (locking) distance, however deals self-damage and will reduce frontline endurance.
- Support: Position manipulation, protection for allies, and damage bonuses (Angrr/Moribund)
The Sacrier class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus, in which they were a zombie-esque character that gained strength the more they got hit.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Attraction||??||This spell enables Sacriers to attract a character to them, either ally or an enemy|
|Self-Sacrifice||??||This spell enables Sacriers to sacrifice part of their life to inflict damage to all of the enemies around them.|
|Domination||??||This spell enables Sacriers to immobilize an enemy thanks to their tattoo, but it also blocks their own movements. Their enemy can still attack and cast spells|
|Cooperation||??||This spell enables Sacrier to switch places with that of an enemy|
- The Sacrier class's full name is "Sacrier's Blood"
- Players often shorten "Sacrier" to "Sac" when referring to the class.
- The Sacrier's name comes from a combination of sacrifice + crier; the French name is sacrieur, sacrifice + rieur, "one who laughs"