Champions as much as they are felons, the Rogues associate intelligence with cunning. Masters in the art of DIY, they use and abuse tools and gadgets to carry out their schemes. At the heart of all this malice, only one thing has any worth in their eyes: family values.
The class spells available to members of the Rogue class are:
|2||Piercing Shot||5||Damage, Reduce Resistance|
|4||Cross Fire||3||Damage, Diagonal Cast Range|
|10||Pulsar||All and |
|Convert unused AP&MP into Damage, End turn|
|2||Roguery||2||Damage, Pull, Teleport|
|4||Boomerang Dagger||4 1||Semicircle|
|10||Longsword||6||Move Away, Line|
|0||Barbed Fire||2||Damage, Bomb Control|
|4||Blaze||3 1||Damage, Ring|
|10||Flaming Claw||5 1||Damage, Move Towards|
|1||Hotwire||1||Increase Damage , Turn into|
|Bomber Fan||Passive||+Bomb Damage%, +Bomb Damage Res%.|
|2||Detonator||1||+Bomb Damage%, -Charge|
|Surprise Shot||Passive||Chance for an additional Damage Shot|
|4||Magnetic Claw||4(2)||Bomb relocating, Push|
|Air Master||Passive||% of Initiative as Air Damage bonus|
|5||Boombot||5(2) 1||A summon which relocates the bombs
and controls their explosion time.
|Rogue Master||Passive||+Initiative, +Mechanics, Chance of gain|
Rogues start with 55 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Bomber, Dandy Highwayman
- Unique features: Bombs
- Strike Power: Slow to set up, but can damage a large area easily and which each turn can cover more of it.
- Team play: Bombs can hit allies, but most of Rogue's move effects do not work on them. Can re-position enemies to his allies' advantage.
- Combat position: Flanking - setting up explosions to damage enemies.
- Front Guard - maintaining FireWall and keeping his allies safe behind it.
- Good targets: Melee targets.
- Bad targets: Ranged targets.
- Air: Multiple angles of attacks. Relies mostly on positioning.
- Fire: Placing the bombs, maintaining the FireWall.
- Earth: Ranged, mostly single target attacks that can be changed to an extended Fire branch.
- Support: Mostly Bomb enhancement and placement, but offers bonus shots and moving enemies around.
- The Rogue class's full name is "The Rogue Ruse"
- There was a brief period of time when the name shown on the character creation screen was "Rogue Mystique"
- Unlike the first 12 classes, Rogues, Foggernauts and Masqueraiders do not gain their class powers from a god.
- Rogues are a player class based on a pre-existing monster group from Dofus, who also appeared in the Wakfu cartoon.
- The International Server, Remington, is named after a Rogue character from the Wakfu cartoon.