What do Pandawas like best? Lifting their pint to the gods with one hand and their friends and enemies in the air with the other. (Usually not at the same time, depending on how many pints they've had). They are excellent fighters and real masters in the art of the right-hook (face-to-face). They're not too bad with an axe either. What most people don't know, though, is that they're just as active with their tongues as they are with their fists... after a few glasses of the best fermented Bamboo, that is. Drunken poets or waffling barflies? You decide!
Their philosophy? Living for the moment, of course... so long as they remember when it happens.
The class spells available to members of the Pandawa class are:
|2||Splash of Milk||4||
|4||Bubble Trouble||1 2||
|10||Milk Fountain||5 1||
Cast on :3 Cell Cross AoE
|0||Flaming Burp||3||3 Cell Line AoE|
: +1% Critical Hit per 3 levels of Dizzy
|2||Light My Fire||1 2||
Damage, if Dizzy: Burning|
|4||Dairy Springer||4 1||
|10||Milking It||5||Circle AoE|
Damage, caster and target are pushed 1 cell.
:1% chance per Merry2: +Resist%
|4||Bash Barrel||2 1||
1% chance per Merry: : + Lock,
X-Shaped AoE1 cell X|
: Teleport, 1% chance per Merry2: +1 MP
|1||Karchamrak||3(1)||Carry or throw objects/creatures|
+Damage% to fire spells, gives Dizzy targets Incadescent|
Creates a Barrel
|Master of Merriment||Passive||
Heals 2% of max hp for every X levels of Merry|
, -Worn Out
if cast on Pandawa
+Lock, Barrel: +Quarts
Teleports to Barrel, +Merry1-10
Reflects Damage and gives Dizzy state when Barrel is attacked
Allies and Caster: Merry, Enemies: Dizzy
Redirect attacks to Barrel
Pandawa start with 51 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Drunken Master Kung Fu, Alcholics, "Milk"
- Unique features: Barrel, Carrying, Dizzy, Merry, Stabilized.
- Strike power: Average. Good area effects.
- Flexibility: Average. Limited by chosen Barrel usage.
- Team play: Average. Large Area effects, Carrying.
- Combat position: Front lines.
- Good targets: Multiple slow moving melee opponents.
- Bad targets: Hit and Run foes.
- Earth: Barrel carrying, inflicting Dizzy, bonus for Merry caster.
- Fire: Bonus for Dizzy targets.
- Water: Spells cast on a Barrel, inflicting Dizzy.
- Support: Barrel, Carrying, Stabilization.
- Pandawa/Earth Build Guide (April 13, 2012)
- Pandawa/Fire/Water General Guide(Open Beta)
- Pandawa/Earth General Guide(Open Beta)
- Pandawa Merry/Fire guide(April 6, 2012)
The Pandawa class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus where they were only available to P2P subscribers (the class was actually added later than all the others, on the 22nd of February 2006). In Wakfu, they are now available to F2P players as well.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Fiery Fist||Fire||This spell enables Pandawas to launch an alcohol soaked fist and set it on fire. This attack deals considerable Fire-type damage and can put the enemy in the "Immolation" condition on a critical hit|
|Whirling Wave||Water||This spell enables Pandawas to do a whirling kick by throwing a breaker in a straight line right in front of them. This line attack can make targets lose MP|
|Pandawa Suplex||Earth||With this spell, the Pandawa grabs the enemy in front of him and makes him go over his shoulder before smashing him on the ground. This spell deals considerable Earth-type damage.|
|Poisoned Blow||Darkness||This spell enables Pandawas to blow a mouthful of tained alcohol on their target. They can put a target in a "Poisoning" condition and deal powerful Darkness-type damage. This spell can also put the target in a "Weakening" condition on a critical hit.|
|Bamboozle||None||This spell adds the state "Merry" to the Pandawa and "Dizzy" to everyone else. Also there's a small chance to inflict the state "Madness" to anyone whithin the area of effect.|
- The Pandawa class's full name is "Pandawa's Pint"
- Players often shorten "Pandawa" to "Panda" when referring to the class.
- Pandawa is an anagram of Padawan, which is a Jedi apprentice in the Star Wars universe. Another possible way to "solve" the Pandawa name is "Panda Warrior".
- Pandawa at Wakfu's Official Site
- Pandawa Forum at Wakfu's official forums.
- Pandawa at Dofus' Official Site
- Pandawa at Dofus Wikia