FANDOM


This page is the Enutrof combat specialty. For information about caves, see Mines.

Mines are a special type of cell utilised by the Enutrof class during combat.

Standing on one will grant a bonus. Most of the Enutrof's fire spells also utilise Mines for additional effects.

Creating

Mines can be detected using the Geology Spell which creates a number of randomly placed Mines at the start of combat. They can also be dug up using the Drheller pet's Furrow spell.

Effects

A Mine grants 4 effects when occupied by the Enutrof who discovered it. These effects vary in strength by the type of mine:


TypeColourEffect
IronBlue +10% Damage Element Physical +10% Chance of removing MP +10% Chance of inflicting BrokeTreasure Hunter +1
TinRed +20% Damage Element Physical +20% Chance of removing MP +20% Chance of inflicting BrokeTreasure Hunter +2
SilverWhite +40% Damage Element Physical +30% Chance of removing MP +30% Chance of inflicting BrokeTreasure Hunter +3
GoldYellow +60% Damage Element Physical +45% Chance of removing MP +45% Chance of inflicting BrokeTreasure Hunter +5

Utilizing Spells

SpellMine Effect
MeteorElement FireMediumGains Square AOE on Mine
EmberElement FireMediumInflicts Burning with Mine
Firedamp ExplosionElement FireMediumEnlarged AoE on Mine
Hot MagmaElement FireMediumCircle AoE on each Mine
Mine MoverElement NeutralSmallMove Mine's location

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.