Iops are renowned for being courageous knights who let their fist do the talking. Ogrest's Chaos hasn't changed their attitude, either. Loyal to their god, Iops are spirited warriors and formidable protectors.
When it comes to defending their strong opinions, Iops have no trouble letting their enemies know exactly how fierce they can be. Make a note of it!
The spells available to Iop disciples are:
|0||Thunderbolt||3|| Damage , Scalded|
|4||Super Iop Punch||5|| Move Towards, Damage, Cone|
|7||Celestial Sword||3|| Ring|
|10||Iop's Wrath||6 |
|2||Rocknoceros||5|| Damage, Stunned|
|7||Charge|| 4 |
|Damage, Move Towards, Stunned|
|10||Devastate|| 5 |
|2||Flurry||1|| Damage, Aerial|
| Teleport, Power|
|3||Defensive Stance||3(2)||+Block, End Turn|
|Teleport, Stunned, Damage|
|Authority||Passive||Chance to turns enemy toward Iop, Power|
|5||Bravery Standard||4(3)|| Preparation|
|Show Off||Passive||Ally Crit/Kill: Power|
|6||Increase||1||+Damage%, Power into +Stun%|
|Expert Locker||Passive|| +Lock, Iop-Bound|
Iop start with 53 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Fearless Warrior.
- Unique features: Heavy melee focus.
- Strike power: Excellent. Damage from Iops is one of the highest of all classes.
- Flexibility: Low. Iops are all about melee damage, with some more damage on top, and getting into Melee.
- Team play: Good. They can provide some bonuses, and push enemies away from allies.
- Combat position: Front line melee! Their health and durability makes them very good tanks.
- Good targets: Slow melee opponents.
- Bad targets: Hit and Run opponents that are hard to catch.
- Air: Rapid damage against single targets
- Earth: High damage and immobilisation of the enemy (Stun).
- Fire: Application of states and Area spells.
- Support: Movement, durability and damage bonuses.
The Iop class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as a Paladin class with powerful close-range attacks. Some of the popular spells amongst the Iop of Dofus included: pressure, jump, power and Iop's wrath.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations.
| ||Pulverize||Earth||This spell allows the caster to strike a blow on a specific cell but the earth-type damage is only dealt the next turn. The spell targets the cell and not the enemy, if the latter moves away he won't take any damage.|
|Thunder||Lightning||This spell inflicts Lightning-type damage and can blind the enemy on a critical hit.|
|Judgment||Light||This spell allows for inflicting an extremely effective attack against undead creatures. It inflicts light-type damage.|
|Smako||N/A||With this spell, a Iop can try stunning an enemy. It's a powerful spell as it can make an opponent lose a turn. But it also requires a lot of faith points to be used.|
- Iop was named after Yop, a yogurt drink (a developer in-joke).
- The letter which make up the name Iop are commonly found adjacent to each other on a computer keyboard in the same order (under the keys 8, 9 and 0 respectively).