Fecas have always been Protectors. This is one class that hasn't changed in the time it took to go from Dofus to Wakfu - don't expect them to give up whatever treasure they're guarding too easily! And whatever you do, don't mistreat any Gobballs when they're about... they simply can't stand to see their furry friends disturbed in any way, and that goes for all animals. Fecas may not be shepherds any more, but it’s still in their nature to stand guard over any vulnerable creature targeted by a vicious attacker…
After all, having possession of some of the most precious objects in the World of Twelve is bound to change anyone. They have elevated their magic to the grace of an art, but it is as precise as a science and their shields are like a fifth limb - in fact, many people say that their shields have lives of their own. It's a good example of the admiration Fecas bring out in people, and a good example of the idiotic myths that still exists in the World of Twelve.
The class handbook shows us the basic information regarding the class such as information on glyph or armor, water elemental spells, fire elemental spells, earth elemental spells and an extended explanation of glyphs and armors.
The class spells available to members of the Feca class are:
|Element||Level||Icon||Spell Name||Cost||Direct effect||Glyph/Armor/Effects|
|0||Natural Attack||2|| Damage |
|2||Flaming Carpet||4||Damage , no LoS|| Flaming Carpet|
Damage on turn start
|10||Fecastopheles||5||Damage , Modifyable range, straight line, Diagonal||
|7||Meteorite Shower||2|| Damage || Meteorites|
+% Final damage
|Level||Icon||Spell Name||Cost||Direct effect||Glyph/Armor|
|0||Drip||2|| Damage || Drip|
| Damage , no LoS|
|10||Crashing Wave||Damage ||Increase Area damage received by X%|
|Level||Icon||Spell Name||Cost||Direct effect||Glyph/Armor|
|2||Fecabo||2|| Damage |
|0||Fecablades||4|| Damage |
|4||Fecammer||5|| Damage , cast in line|
|7||Defensive Orb||3|| Damage |
| Orb Armor|
Armor with X HP
|10||Feca Staff|| 1|
| Damage |
| Decrease damage dealt by X%|
|1||Glyph or Armor||2(1)|
|Puts a Neutral Armor on the target or a Neutral Glyph on and empty square, either of which can be activated by an elementary spell. Can destroy an active Glyph or Armor, in which case the cost is reimbursed.|
|Untouchable||Passive||The Feca gets a Block bonus. The bonus is increased for each ally present at the start of combat.|
|Renders the bearer invulnerable to damage during the current turn, makes them unable to Lock and prevents them from blocking lines of sight. Only 1 Perfect Armor or Transcendence can be active at a time among a given team.|
|Feca Master||Passive||As well as giving the Feca Control, this passive increases his Firedamage. At the beginning of each turn, the Feca will be granted a Lock bonus based on the number of AP he has.|
|Cast on an empty cell, the Feca teleports with the target in front of them. Cast on the Feca, the spell allows the movement of glyphs using certain elemental spells. The Feca cannot teleport alone.|
|Refection||Passive||A part of the Feca's Lock is converted into Resistance bonuses.|
|5||Provocation||6(3)||Cast on a monster, the Feca becomes a priority target for it. Cast on a player, his damage is reduced against all targets except the Feca.|
|Ironclad||Passive||Thanks to this passive, the Feca gains resistances and the range of his Water spells is increased.|
|Thanks to Inversion, the Feca can sacrifice a part of their resistances to increase their or an ally's damage. The effect is permanent until the reactivation of this spell. The cost is reimbursed if Inversion is already activated.|
|Stabilisation Aura||Passive||As well as increasing their Lock, this passive allows the Feca to apply Bound to their enemies who start their turn on the cell in front of the Feca. Bound applies the Stabilized state to the target.|
Feca start with 51 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Scientists, Shields.
- Unique features: Glyphs and Armors
- Strike power: Good when attacking directly. Great when attacking in tandem with well placed Glyphs.
- Flexibility: Good. All Spell effects vary when using on Glyphs or Armor, or simple direct usage.
- Team play: Good. Can apply enhancing effects to an individual or over a whole glyph.
- Combat position: Front-line Support. Their mix of effects means they can target both allies and foes.
- Good targets: Stationary opponents
- Bad Target: Mobile opponents
- Earth: Tanking branch. Spells give a HP shield to the Feca through Feca Shield.
- Fire: Damage branch. Direct damage glyphs and penalising armors.
- Water: Support branch. Can shield and buff allies.
- Support: Armor and Glyphs, Resistance manipulation.
The Feca class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title, Dofus, in which they focused on buffing allies with resistances and used glyphs to do damage.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Truce||Support||This spell sets the Pacifism state onto the target preventing it from attacking|
|Silence Glyph||Support||This spell sets the Divine Silence onto the target, preventing it from using Faith Points|
|Blinding Glyph||Support||This spell sets the Blind state onto the target. It can also make the target lose APs on a critical hit.|
|Cloudy Attack||Fire||This spell enables Fecas to make a powerful lightning fall on an enemy.|
- The Feca class's full name is "Feca's Shield"
- Feca is an anagram of "café" which is French for coffee. It is said Feca was one of the first three classes released for Dofus and the creators named the classes after their favourite snacks. Though it was thought, during the Dofus beta, that possibly it was named for the long fights which would ensue with this class, and that you would need many, many cups of coffee to stay awake while the combat lasted.