Eniripsas have long been renowned for their incredible healing powers. A single word whispered through kindly teeth is enough to double the lifespan of a companion, and no matter what ailments their allies are suffering from, they always know the magic word to make things better. As for enemies, suffice it to say that they’d better not get on the wrong side of an Eniripsa’s sharp tongue…
Their knowledge of language is unmatched, and it is even said they speak many tongues forgotten by all other races...
The class spells available to members of the Eniripsa class are:
|4||Revitalizing Word||5||Cross AoE|
| Heal, No LoS|
|0||Fear Flask||3||Damage, Push|
|4||Pain Flask||3||Damage, Link of Pain|
|7||Infected Flask||6||Damage, Gangrene|
|Damage, HP gain|
|2||Traid Mark||4||Damage, WP gain|
|4||Hammle Mark||5||Damage, MP transfer|
|7||Refund Mark||6||Damage, AP refund|
|10||Rebirth Mark||2||Damage, Resurrects target as a slave|
|Turns Water spells into damage spells, turns Fire spells in healing spells, releases air spells, +Damage% and Heals%|
|Absorption||Passive||Converts damage into HP for nearby allies, absorbs healing from other fighters|
|Immunity to Spells, Heals|
|Expert Healer||Passive||+Heal Bonus|
|3||Coney||5(2)||Summons a Coney|
|Massacuring Mark||Passive||Defeated marked enemies cause damage to enemies and heals allies and gives the Eni a damage% bonus|
|Heals at the start of the Eni's turn|
|Constitution||Passive||+Max HP% to all allies|
|5||Eniraser||5(2)||Remove states from target and resurrection|
|Master Propagator||Passive||Add 1-2 levels to each total application of Propagator state, +Damage% per level of Propagaotr|
Eniripsa start with 47 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Healer
- Unique features: Healing, Marks, Zombification, States.
- Strike power: Medium. Water is healing but can do damage if used on a zombified enemy. Fire's main benefit can help allies get AP, MP or WP or any from the opponents. Air is the damage dealer type that can apply states.
- Flexibility: Medium. Similar to Strike Power, their options are also versatile according to their element so they are also flexible.
- Team Play: Good. Eniripsa's healing from water spells can keep an ally alive as well as benefit them by the marks of fire spells if applied on enemy and killed, while infection and unique states from air spells also make it good for debuffing their enemies to make enemies weaker.
- Combat position: Protected. While they can heal themselves, it's not enough to survive sustained attacks. Allies are needed to really keep safe.
- Good targets: Creatures that do not reach the Eniripsa easily and if the Eniripsa uses the strategies correctly.
- Bad targets: Eniripsa is weak against high damage enemies in case not protected.
- Air: Damage dealer element, applies the Infection state on enemy and has a chance of applying 5 unique states on enemy
- Fire: Medium damage element, applies marks, can return AP, MP or WP if the marked enemy was killed, Heals if used after using regeneration spell
- Water: Healing element, applies Hygiene state on self, can do damage if used on a zombified enemy
- Support: Supportive and helpful abilities
The Eniripsa class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Altruistic Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to sacrifice their lives to heal all of their allies|
|Regenerating Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to set the Regeneration state onto an ally.|
|Resurrection||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to resurrect an ally character fallen in the fight by using all of their faith points.|
|Scary Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to push away an enemy they think is too close.|
- The Eniripsa class's full name is "Eniripsa's Hands"
- Players often shorten "Eniripsa" to "Eni" when referring to the class.
- Reading Eniripsa backwards gives "Aspirine", relating to the class's healing abilities.