Eniripsas have long been renowned for their incredible healing powers. A single word whispered through kindly teeth is enough to double the lifespan of a companion, and no matter what ailments their allies are suffering from, they always know the magic word to make things better. As for enemies, suffice it to say that they’d better not get on the wrong side of an Eniripsa’s sharp tongue…
Their knowledge of language is unmatched, and it is even said they speak many tongues forgotten by all other races...
The class spells available to members of the Eniripsa class are:
|0||Healing Word||3||Healing spell that increases caster's and targeted ally's range. Damages with Unnatural Remedies.|
|5||Invigorating Word||4||Short-ranged healing spell that heals both caster and ally. Damages target while healing caster with Unnatural Remedies.|
|11||Revitalizing Word||3||1 Cell Cross AoE|
|17||Renewing Word||2||Simple long-range healing spell that does damage with Unnatural Remedies.|
|Linear healing spell that does not require line of sight and does increased healing based on target's missing HP%. With Unnatural Remedies it deals damage.|
|0||Fear Flask||1||Push spell that also does collision damage.|
|7||Psykosis Flask||3||Short-ranged 1 Cell Cross AoE damage spell that can reduce target's damage with Unnatural Remedies.|
|13||Pain Flask||2||Damage spell and can allow allies to share damage each other's taken damage via Link of Pain with Unnatural Remedies.|
|19||Infected Flask||5||Short-ranged damage spell that, with Unnatural Remedies, can inflict an AP poison.|
|Linear damage spell that can also remove AP and MP with Unnatural Remedies.|
|0||Sadist Mark||3||Linear spell that does damage or temporapry reduces resistance to heals. Applies a mark to enemies that will heal whoever kills the target.|
|3||Traid Mark||4||Short-ranged spell that does damage or heals the target over 3 turns. Applies a mark to enemies that will give WP to nearby fighters upon death.|
|9||Hammle Mark||5||A mid-ranged spell that does not require line of sight. Deal damage or applies/increases Flaming on the target. Applies a mark on enemies that spreads the damage the target taken to surrounding cells|
|15||Refund Mark||6||Deals damage or heals around the target at the end of it's turn. Applies a mark on enemies that gives AP to allies that damaged it.|
|21||Rebirth Mark||2||Deals damage or allows the target to receive 20% of healing the Eniripsa does on other targets. Applies a mark on enemies that gives dodge and lock to attackers or makes the target take additional fire damage when hit by summons.|
|1||Unnatural Remedies||1||Turns Water spells into damage spells, unlocks debuffs on air spells, changes effects of fire spells.|
|15||Coney||2/5||Summons/upgrades a Coney|
|15||Regeneration||3||Increases target's received healing.|
|Immunity to Spells at the cost of AP|
|0||Natural Grace||Regain WP by consuming Propagator, Marking, Healing, and killing Marked targets. Also increases healing based on number of allies.|
|10/110||Expert Healer||Increases Range while slightly reducing healing performed|
|20/120||Hygiene||+Healing performed and received in Natural state, grants Hygiene (State) when using water spells in Unnatural state.|
|30/130||Massacuring Mark||Explosion that heals allies and damages enemies on marked enemies' death, increases healing and increases damage done to marked targets.|
|40/140||Master Propagator||Increases propagator gains and causes additional damage with propagator is consumed on targets.|
|50/150||Mass Aid||Grants AoE damage% bonus, increases the AoE of Revitalizing Word, and turns Infected Flask into an AoE spell.|
|60/160||Constitution||Grants additional HP to Eniripsa and allies based on level|
|70/170||Transgression||Increases damage dealt and resistance, increases spell damage after self-healing, but also decreases healing performed.|
|80/180||Absorption||Modifies healing performed based on HP%, regenerates a part of the damage after being hit.|
|90/190||Regenerator||Transforms Heals% into Dodge, gives holder of Regeneration state final damage and resist when hit.|
Eniripsa start with 52 HP, and gain +10 HP per level.
- Archetype: Healer
- Unique features: Healing, Marks, states.
- Strike power: Medium. Water is healing but can do damage if used with unnatural remedies. Fire's main benefit can help allies get AP, WP, heal, or cause additional/AoE damage. Air is the damage dealer type that can apply states.
- Flexibility: Medium. Similar to Strike Power, their options are also versatile according to their element so they are also flexible.
- Team Play: Good. Eniripsa's healing from water spells can keep an ally alive as well as benefit them by the marks of fire spells if applied on enemy and killed, while infection and unique states from air spells also make it good for debuffing their enemies to make enemies weaker.
- Combat position: Protected. While they can heal themselves, it's not enough to survive sustained attacks. Allies are needed to really keep safe.
- Good targets: Creatures that do not reach the Eniripsa easily and if the Eniripsa uses the strategies correctly.
- Bad targets: Eniripsa is weak against high damage enemies in case not protected.
- Air: Damage dealer element, builds the Eniripsa's Propagator state in order to apply unique states
- Fire: Medium damage element, applies marks that can return AP, WP, or heal if the marked enemy was killed. Marks can also do addtional/AoE damage to enemies as well as help the Eniripsa heal multiple targets at once
- Water: Healing element, applies Hygiene state on self, can do damage if used with Unnatural Remedies
- Support: Supportive and helpful abilities
The Eniripsa class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Altruistic Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to sacrifice their lives to heal all of their allies|
|Regenerating Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to set the Regeneration state onto an ally.|
|Resurrection||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to resurrect an ally character fallen in the fight by using all of their faith points.|
|Scary Word||??||This spell enables Eniripsas to push away an enemy they think is too close.|
- The Eniripsa class's full name is "Eniripsa's Hands"
- Players often shorten "Eniripsa" to "Eni" when referring to the class.
- Reading Eniripsa backwards gives "Aspirine", relating to the class's healing abilities.