Having appeared via a freak accident, Eliotropes are but mirror images of their creator, the King-God. They move at the speed of lightning, disappear in the blink of an eye to reappear someplace else, away. Just like Eliatropes, they know the Wakfu's secrets.
The class spells available to members of the Eliotrope class are:
|0||Wakmeha||4||Damage, remove AP or deal add. damage, can be used with portals|
|2||Pulsation||3||Damage, can be used with portals|
|4||Flood||4||Damage to , switch places with|
|7||Whirlwind||2|| Damage, push target. Push in cross aoe|
|10||Barrier||5 1|| Large aoe Damage|
|0||Deafening Target||3|| Line aoe|
|2||Ardent Aegis||4||Damage, increase Lock, reflect 50% front damage for one turn|
|4||Cataclysm||5 1|| Damage, Large aoe damage|
|7||Clash||4||Cross AoE Damage, additional damage if Exalted, can be used with portal|
|10||Hiding||3||Damage, steals hp if Exalted, can be used with portal|
|0||Torrential Flux||5 1|| Line aoe|
|2||Siphon||2||Damage, pushes back or attracts depending on calm/exalted state, can be used with portal|
|4||Ethereal Burst||2 1||Damage, reduces heal and hp gain, can be used with portal|
|7||Tempest||5|| Damage, cirle AoE|
|10||Unleashed Blade||5||Damage, reduced range if calm, additional damage and removes portal if exalted and target is on portal|
|1||Portal||4(3)||Places or removes Portal, teleports target to nearest portal|
|Rage||Passive||+berserk damage, if HP < 50% put Rage state, which grants AP and MP|
|3||Exaltation||2(1)||switches between Calm and Exalted states|
|Enthusiasm||Passive||+Dodge, allies healed when use portals, when remove portal grant AP to ally on it.|
|4||Time Breach||4(3)||Teleports to the destination cell|
|Effervescence||Passive||+Initiative, reduces cost of Exaltation, when Exaltation is used +60% damage for one turn|
|5||Prevention||6(4)||Prevents K.O. if ally or caster died, heals otherwise|
|Sublimation||Passive||+distance damage, reduces cost of Prevention, increases range of Time Breach and Portal|
|6||Incandescence||3(2)||applies Crack, cannot use portals|
|Resilience||Passive||+close combat damage, at start of each turn +Resist and -Resist in cross AoE|
- Unique features: Portals, Calm/Exalted state
- Strike power: Average to High,depending on build.
- Flexibility: Decent.
- Team play: Works well with most classes through use of support via portal attacks.
- Combat position: Front lines but to the side of the action,as many Eliotrope spells are line of sight.
- Good targets: Mid-to-Long range enemies with low defense, slow close-rangeds like the [Moowolf].
- Bad targets: Close-range enemies that don't go down easily or have much MP.
- Water: Support mostly,light to medium damage.
- Earth: Debuffs and HP steal,medium damage.
- Air: Push effects mostly,some damage over time,high damage.
- Support: Movement and portals,Passive buffs.
- The Eliotrope class has no fire spells.
- If an Eliotrope is KO'd in battle, the portals in the field will vanish. However if the battle involves more than one Eliotrope, then so long as one Eliotrope is alive, portals will remain.