The goddess Cra's motto is "Pride and precision". Her disciples specialize in long-range combat, and are archers of the highest order. They make precious allies in battle and are most effective when they keep their distance. The introduction of Beacons has widened the scope of their strategic powers even more.
Don't go thinking that popping off arrows is a Cra's only passion, though. They are in touch with nature, and love nothing more than to retire in peace to their temple where animals are welcomed as their own.
The class spells available to members of the Cra class are:
|2||Windy Beacon||1|| Summons a Beacon: 3 Cell Cross|
|4||Plaguing Arrow||4||Damage, no Line of sight required|
|7||Retreat Arrow|| 4|
|2 Cell Line|
|10||Storm Arrow|| 3|
| 1 Cell Cone|
|0||Blazing Arrow|| 3|
|2||Incandescent Beacon||1|| Summons a Beacon: 2-Cell Circle|
|4||Blinding Arrow||4|| 1-Cell Cross|
|7||Burning Arrow||5|| 3-Cell Along Line|
|10||Explosive Arrow||6|| Square|
|0||Riddling Arrow||3|| Damage, Riddled|
|2||Seismic Beacon||1|| Summons a Beacon: 2-3-Cell Ring|
|4||Lashing Arrow|| 2|
|7||Piercing Arrow||5||Rebound Damage|
|10||Destructive Arrow||6||Damage, additional damage based on Riddle and Reach lv.|
|1||Disengage||2(1) 1||Push, move back|
|Archery||Passive||+Command, +Beacon charges, +Dodge|
|3||Unbeacon||1||Destroy target beacon, -Damage%, Chance to recover WP, actives Riddled|
|Cra Precision||Passive||Chance to increase damage|
|4||Long Distance Combat||1(0) 2||+Critical Hit Damage%|
|Heightened Vision||Passive||+Range, +Critical Hits|
|5||Bat's Eye||4(2)||-Range, - Lock|
|Riddling||Passive||Applies the Riddled and Reach state upon hit from spells, chance to apply 2 levels for each AP instead of 1|
|6||Beacon Sneakin'||5(2)1||Destroys beacon and teleports Cra to the freed cell|
|Powerful Shooting||Passive||Hits from afar with +damage%|
Cra start with 50 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Archer
- Unique features: Beacons
- Strike power: Good. Their incredible range allows them to strike without being struck.
- Flexibility: Average. Their long range means it's hard to escape from their attacks.
- Team play: Beacons can be used to herd enemies, while air spells can push opponents away from vulnerable allies.
- Combat position: At a distance. Cra spells have minimum range restrictions, which makes it hard to attack back against melee opponents.
- Good targets: Slow enemies who fight in close combat
- Bad targets: Fast melee enemies.
- Air: Long range, pushing, and hitting from out of sight.
- Earth: High single target damage and rebound damage.
- Fire: Multiple States and high Area of Effect damage.
- Support: Damage, movement, and range manipulation.
The Cra class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as an archer class with long-range attacks. Some of the popular spells amongst the Cra of Dofus included: Magic arrow, lashing arrow, punitive arrow and explosive arrow.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells did not make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped altogether.
|Bouncing Arrow||Lightning||Bouncing Arrow inflicts Lighting Type damage. Its damage spreads to and hits all the enemies close to the initial target. New damage taken loses in power compared to the previous one. The Cra must carry a Bow and possess an arrow to use this spell.|
|Immolation Arrow||Fire||Immolation Arrow has a chance to put an enemy in an 'Immolation' condition when touching him. The Cra must carry a bow and possess an arrow to use this spell.|
|Serial Arrow||Earth||This spell enables you to shoot a flight of arrows particularly efficient that will inflict Earth-Type damage upon three cells. The distance is fixed. The Cra must carry a bow and possess an arrow to use this spell.|
|Frozen Arrow||Ice||Frozen Arrow can put an enemy in the 'Prison of Ice' condition, when the latter makes a Critical Hit. The Cra must carry a bow and possess an Arrow to use this spell.|
- The full name of the class is "Cra's Range"
- Reading Cra backwards gives Arc, the French word for bow.
- Cra at Wakfu's Official Site
- Cra Forum at Wakfu's official forums.
- Cra at Dofus' Official Site
- Cra at Dofus Wikia