A Gemlin is being harassed by a group of Wodents. You can put an end to this unfairness and maybe even save the Gemlin if you're quick enough.
- Defeat the group of Wodents bothering the Gemlin.
- 1,000 XP
- The group of creatures spawns randomly in the Soul's Crossing area in Incarnam.
- There is a high chance for the Gemlin pet to drop at the end of the fight. If the quest is done by a party of players, there will be only one Gemlin drop on a random basis.
- Due to a bug, the quest might not be acquired while still playing in Incarnam, but even later in the game after many days or even weeks have passed.
- The name A Boy and his Gemlin is reminiscent of the phrase "A boy and his dog".
- The name A Boy and his Gemlin is a reference to the game "A boy and his blob".